108831 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: DL380 GEN 11 mit HPE NS204i-u Gen11 Boot Controller

SOLVED
Go to solution
CXO-IT
Regular Visitor

DL380 GEN 11 mit HPE NS204i-u Gen11 Boot Controller

Hallo, ich habe hier einen DL380 GEN 11 mit HPE NS204i-u Gen11 Boot Controller und bekomme Windows nicht installiert.

Über Intelligent Provisioning bekomme ich den Fehler: Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Term. Make sure the installation source are valid and restart the installation.

Über das Bootmenü lässt er mich auch nicht installieren da ich keinen Controller Treiber finde.

Jemand eine Idee?

Google Translated

Hello, I have a DL380 GEN 11 with HPE NS204i-u Gen11 Boot Controller and I cannot get Windows installed.

Using Intelligent Provisioning I get the error: Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Term. Make sure the installation source are valid and restart the installation.

It won't let me install it via the boot menu because I can't find a controller driver.

Anyone an idea?

LG

Rene

4 REPLIES 4
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Please check this document if it helps you.
Here is the NS204i-u boot device cabling.
Here are the drivers if you are installing Windows on an Intel VROC RAID volume.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Cali
Honored Contributor

Hallo,

die NS204i benötigt keinen Treiber, Sie sollte direkt als NVMe Laufwerk erkannt werden.

Ich würde einfach von einem Bootfähigen USB Stick (Rufus) WIndows starten und das Setup ausführen.

Sichergehen, daß die NS204i der einzige/Primäre Raid Kontroller ist.

Wenn dann Windows Installiert ist, noch das aktuell Service Pack ProLiant drauf machen.

Cali

Google Translated: 

Hello,

The NS204i does not require a driver, it should be recognized directly as an NVMe drive.

I would simply start Windows from a bootable USB stick (Rufus) and run the setup.

Make sure the NS204i is the sole/primary raid controller.

Once Windows is installed, add the current service pack ProLiant to it.

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.
CXO-IT
Regular Visitor
Solution

Fehler gefunden, nachden ich es mit einer anderen Iso versucht hatte war die Installtion kein Problem mehr.

Die offizielle Windows Server 2022 Eval Version https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/evalcenter/download-windows-server-2022 hat nicht funktioniert!

Google Translated: 

Found an error, after I tried with a different ISO the installation was no longer a problem.

The official Windows Server 2022 Eval version https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/evalcenter/download-windows-server-2022 did not work!

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @CXO-IT,

That's Awesome! 

We are extremely glad  to know you were able to find the solution and we appreciate you for keeping us posted. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo