New Discussion

HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Windows Server 2019 & Windows Server 2022

SOLVED
Go to solution
Mustafa34
Frequent Visitor

HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Windows Server 2019 & Windows Server 2022

Hi All

I have HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 I have loaded Windows Server 2019 to this device. Some Windows update problems occurred. 
How can I fix this?
Also, Is the Windows Server 2022 adoptable to my device?

7 REPLIES 7
support_s
System Recommended

Query: HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Windows Server 2019 & Windows Server 2022

feigenL
Respected Contributor

Re: HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Windows Server 2019 & Windows Server 2022

Hello there, according to HPE's HPE Servers Support & OS Certification Matrices your server supports

DL160 Gen9
WS2012
WS2012 R2
WS2016

So if it was running Windows 2019 you were already running an unsupported OS. You may try to roll back the Windows Update and see if it works again. No production/critical services or applications should be running on this server while running unsupported versions of Windows Server.

Best regards

Luis Feigenblatt
Sebasbin
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi,

Please refer below HPE Servers Support & OS Certification Matrices and suggesting to install supported operating system

https://techlibrary.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/supportmatrix/windows.aspx#dl

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Mustafa34
Frequent Visitor

@Sebasbin Thank you for your answer.

I am running WS2019 right now. What kind of complications may occur? Is there any probability to be made a patch for ws2019 ws 2022

Sebasbin
HPE Pro

Hi,

The server must have a supported operating system. Attempting to run an unsupported operating system can cause unpredictable results.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

victor1053
Visitor

Buenas tardes 

como pudiste instalar el ws 2019 con usb

Google Translated:

Good afternoon

How could you install ws 2019 with usb

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @victor1053,

Thank you for posting! 

You might want to consider creating a new topic by utilizing the ""New Discussion"" button if you are facing any issues, as this will not only enhance visibility compared to the old topic but also boost your chances of receiving responses from experts.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo