108868 Solutions
New Discussion

Failed to deploy Nimble Storage vCenter plug-in

SOLVED
Go to solution
lamit
Occasional Advisor

Failed to deploy Nimble Storage vCenter plug-in

I'm trying to integrate my VMware vCenter into nimble CS220 firmware: 5.2 but I get this error.

Could you guys help me with this?

Error deploying plug-in. org.osgi.service.subsystem.SubsystemException: Framework could not resolve the bundles: [org.eclipse.virgo.web.dm_1.0.0 [379], com.nimblestorage.hi.client_6.0.0 [380], com.nimblestorage.hi.service.html5_6.0.0 [381], org.osgi.service.subsystem.region.context.13_1.0.0 [378]] org.apache.aries.subsystem.core.internal.StartAction.handleFailedResolution(StartAction.java:643)

My vCenter version 8.0.

Thank you!

Vmware integrate.png

2 REPLIES 2
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Failed to deploy Nimble Storage vCenter plug-in

System recommended content:

1. HPE OneView for VMware vCenter 11.1.0 Installation Guide | Checklist for HPE OneView for VMware vCenter Installation

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

Mahesh202
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Failed to deploy Nimble Storage vCenter plug-in

Hi lamit

The error message suggests that there is a problem resolving the bundles required for the plug-in deployment. This can be caused by several issues, such as incorrect bundle versions, missing dependencies, or conflicting packages.

Here are some steps that you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the compatibility of the plug-in with your vCenter version and Nimble firmware version. Make sure that the plug-in is compatible with both the vCenter version 8.0 and Nimble firmware version 5.2.
  2. Update Nimble OS and re-register the plugin
  3. Check the prerequisites for the plug-in installation. Ensure that all required software, including Java, is installed on the vCenter server.
  4. You may want to check if the HPE Nimble Storage has the latest firmware
  5. Verify that the required Nimble Storage Host Integration Service (HIS) is installed on the vCenter server.
  6. Check the Nimble Storage support website for any known issues with the plug-in deployment or any recommended workarounds.
  7. If the issue persists, consider contacting Nimble Storage support for further assistance.

In general, deploying plug-ins can be complex, and it may require some additional troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. By following the steps above, you should be able to narrow down the issue and find a solution.

Hope this helps.!!

Regards
Mahesh.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo