1757806 Members
3204 Online
108863 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Manage Storage Pool not working

ManishChawda
Frequent Advisor

Manage Storage Pool not working

I have StoreEasy Storage in which previously Manage Storage Pool was working but suddenly it has stopped responding. I cannot do anything with it. Please advise to resolve it.

image.png

7 REPLIES 7
neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @ManishChawda,

It is difficult to suggest Recommended Action without knowing Error Code. Here is the link for the Pool manager provider error codes - https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00019565en_us&docLocale=en_US#N1072F 

Also, there is a support alert released with a description and solution. Hope this might give you some insight - https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00065743en_us

Hope this will help you.

Best regards,

Ashik N S 

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

ManishChawda
Frequent Advisor

I have tried to search for downloading HP SSA but on HPE site below message is displayed. Can you guide for alternative download link ? So that I can reinstall and try to resolve it!

image.png

neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @ManishChawda,

The HPE SSA for Windows, Linux, and VMware is in the link. See if you can able to find the required SSA version. 

- https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/search?language=en_US#q=HPE%20Smart%20Storage%20Administrator%20download&t=DriversandSoftware&sort=relevancy&numberOfResults=25 

Best Regards,

Ashik N S

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

ManishChawda
Frequent Advisor

@neutral 

Thanks I got the link for download.

But I do have a confusion. My Server SSA is working absolutely fine but only the Manage Storage Pools is not working. So even if SSA is working then also I need to uninstall and install it only to get my Manage Storage Pools work ?

Please clarify !

JFYI

I doubt that recently I had added HDD in RAID ARRAY, should be this issue ? Because long back when I used to check it was working!

neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @ManishChawda,

The Smart Storage Administrator is working fine which means there is nothing to worry about. Kindly uninstall the Storage Pool Manager and install the StoreEasy management console as provided in the above link.

If you have added the HDD by following the instructions as per the drive installation procedure, there shouldn't be any problem. Try the above method, even then if it doesn't work, I would suggest you log a case with HPE Support.

Best Regards,

Ashik N S

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

ManishChawda
Frequent Advisor

Since the support has ended and my company has not renewed it, is there any way to download it ?

neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @ManishChawda,

I suppose you need to renew your contract to download the software. You can reach out to HPE Support for more information on that.

Best Regards,

Ashik N S

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo