3985 Online
108823 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HPE StoreEasy 1600 stoaregadmin webportal

HarisRawther
Occasional Visitor

HPE StoreEasy 1600 stoaregadmin webportal

Hi,

I am facing an issue I encountered after installing the Domain Controller (DC) role on our HPE 1600 server.

Prior to the installation of the DC role, I was able to log in to the storageadmin Weportal without any difficulties with the administrator password. However, since completing the installation, I have been unable to access the portal. Each time I attempt to log in with the same adminstrator , I receive an error message indicating that the username or password is incorrect.

3 REPLIES 3
shiva_jr
HPE Pro

Re: HPE StoreEasy 1600 stoaregadmin webportal

Hi @HarisRawther ,
 1) I assume before configuring the DC, you used to login to web portal with local login credential. Now it is automatically logging with Domain Administrator login credential so it is failing. Try with giving the user name as  "<local server hostname >\<username> ".  It may work.
2) Please check the network configuration changes (DNS server, Gateway etc.) made if any after DC configuration, so  web portal may not be reachable.
3) Check by pinging the web portal from the DC server, if not working then may be network or domain restrictions are the issue.

Regards,
Shiva_JR

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

HarisRawther
Occasional Visitor

@shiva_jr Dear Siva

I have tried everything as advised, but unfortunately, it is still not working

Additionally, I would like to inquire if there are any alternative methods or solutions available for replacing a damaged disk in the HPE StoreEasy server.

Thank you for your support 

shiva_jr
HPE Pro

Hi @HarisRawther ,

Are you sure same error you get for both Localhost administrator login and Domain Administrator login? I don't think so, please try and let us know.
   For failed disk, first try to diagnose the disks, identify the failed disk, get the part number of failed disk, raise the HPE request to get the replacement part number, procure it, replace with failed disk, rebuild the configuration.

Regards,
Shiva_JR

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo