1758339 Members
2357 Online
108868 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Booting usb StoreEasy 1440

Lokiyp
Occasional Visitor

Booting usb StoreEasy 1440

Hello everyone, I am trying to boot a StoreEasy 1440 G6 via USB but it is not recognized. I need to recover or reinstall the system. Do you know if the USB should have any special characteristics? The device supports UEFI, but I don't know if it supports GPT or MBR on USB. Someone knows?

3 REPLIES 3
ArunKKR
HPE Pro

Hi,

The StoreEasy 1440 is built on a HP ProLiant
DL360e Gen 8 server. Please follow the instructions in below web link to prepare USB drive:  https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00112781en_us&page=GUID-CBD8E7E0-36F5-4732-AE86-D1AB840A04A5.html  You could also try to mount the recovery DVD iso image through ilo and boot from the image. This process might be slower compared to USB boot.

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

ArunKKR
HPE Pro

Hi ,

Please let us know whether the steps in the web link helped.

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Lokiyp
Occasional Visitor

Thanks  for your reply, the problem was StoreEasy boot  dont recognize UEFI and GPT . I booted with an MBR USB.