1758459 Members
3136 Online
108871 Solutions
New Discussion

Xpnet process

r22

Xpnet process

Hi, I have a question.

I made an Xpnet program in C language and I'm trying to get connection through 2 channel of comunication vía sockets and xpnet with $receive simultaneusly.
I'd like how I can use the libraries of netlib into guardian to get the process working with those options.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks a Lot.
2 REPLIES 2
Sunitha_Mod

Re: Xpnet process

Hello @r22,

Thank you for writing to us. 

Could you please let us know what HPE product are you referring to? So we can check and move to the correct board. 

If your query is related to networking, please be informed the HPE Networking forum has moved to Aruba Airheads Community, and for HPE networking and Aruba product queries, request you to visit and post your query here: Aruba Airheads Community 

You can refer to the below link as well for more details:

HPE Networking forum migration to Aruba Airheads c... - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
r22

Re: Xpnet process

Hi,  I this is my first time here and I don't know the correct place to post it.

Thank you for your message. 

I'm working on Base24 Classic. I made a Guardian process in C languge ( an XPNET Satellite ) where the communication is through $RECEIVE file.

I 'm trying to add another channel of communication inside the process whith Sockets. So, the process should receive messages from outside B24 ( e.g Desktop App )  and from inside B24 ( e.g. another Xpnet process ).

I read the XPNET manual, but I couldn't find the function's Library which I can use for my proyect. My process works with NETLIB library ( from XNLIBEN object ). ( e.g.  netlib_init() ,  netlib_read_rcv() , netlib_read_rcv_complete() ,  etc ).

Sorry I don't know the correct forum to ask.

Thank you again for your help.

Regards.