1758350 Members
2309 Online
108868 Solutions
New Discussion

Solved: Updating Amplifier software

aaerik
Visitor

Solved: Updating Amplifier software

I'm running Amplifer on a VM connected to infosight. It's been working well. Now I have 3 new servers I want to add to Amplifer but there is an error:

"Add server failed because the supplied credentials are wrong or the server is not reachable or timeout has occurred for the request or server has unsupported iLO version. Log in with correct user name and password credentials. Also verify if the server has supported iLO Version installed."

The credentials are right as I can login to the server's iLO webUI. I belive the problem is what it's states in the error about the ilo version. The server has iLO 6 and Amplifer version is 2.14. I don't know where to find a compatability list. 

I wanted to updated the amplifer software but i've never done it before and I'm sorta apprehensive. I mean it looks easy as there is abutton that says Update now.

EDIT: I pulled the trigger and clicked the update button. All good now. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Sunitha_Mod

Re: Solved: Updating Amplifier software

Hello @aaerik,

Great! 

We are extremely glad to know you were able to find the solution and we appreciate you for keeping us posted. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo