Server Management - Remote Server Management
1758432 Members
2775 Online
108871 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPEiLOCmdlets 4.3 - Get-HPEiLOSmartArrayStorageController dont work/output empty

HPE8AUT
Occasional Contributor

HPEiLOCmdlets 4.3 - Get-HPEiLOSmartArrayStorageController dont work/output empty

Hello.
I'm trying to create an evaluation of all hard drives/SSDs using the HPEiLOCmdlets (Powershell).

Unfortunately, reading out the SmartArrayStorageController does not work on around 30% of HPE servers.

Get-HPEiLOSmartArrayStorageController -Connection $Connection
Controllers output is empty, but it exists and can be read with "Get-HPEiLODeviceInventory".

Output if it works:
Controllers : {HPE.iLO.Response.REST.SmartArrayController} - Then read out the physical disks in the subcategory.

Does anyone have the same issue or know a solution?
Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Tam92
HPE Pro

Re: HPEiLOCmdlets 4.3 - Get-HPEiLOSmartArrayStorageController dont work/output empty

Hello,

Please make sure you are using the latest Version for the scripting tool.

https://internal.support.hpe.com/connect/s/softwaredetails?language=en_US&collectionId=MTX-9cb80bdda3824b3d&softwareId=MTX_f775bbe394154fbda123632379&tab=revisionHistory

If it is already the latest, please verify if the controller and iLO is running at the latest levels.

Thanks,
TAM

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo