108872 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Ventilateur au démarrage de Windows et controleur VGA

SOLVED
Go to solution
ESTAQUET
Visitor

Ventilateur au démarrage de Windows et controleur VGA

Bonjour je viens d'acheter dux Proliant ML110 Gen11 et les ventillateurs tournent a font pendans presque un quart d'heure et meme apres le demarrage de windows.... Que puis-je faire pour eviter cela. Et la deuxieme chose et que dés que windows demarre je perd la connection VGA il faut oblogatoirement brancher en facade un cable Display port., Est ce normal ? sinon quelle est la solution pour qu'il reste en VGA.

Merci pour vos reponses

Hello, I just bought dux Proliant ML110 Gen11 and the fans are running for almost a quarter of an hour and even after starting Windows.... What can I do to avoid this. And the second thing is that as soon as Windows starts I lose the VGA connection, you must plug in a Display port cable on the front. Is this normal? otherwise what is the solution to keep it in VGA. Thank you for your answers

4 REPLIES 4
shiva_jr
HPE Pro

Hi @ESTAQUET ,
     You have two questions here -
1) Fan running continously:
   a) Check the PSU, processor are working fine.
   b) verify RAM, Processors are seated properly, reseat if not.
   c) Update the server firmware with all the components.
   d) Check that is the fan is not running fast in Windows safe mode for long time, then it is sure that issue with windows OS.

2) Issue about VGA display :
   a) Login to safe mode and keep for long time, if Display working fine, issue with OS.
       Try installing the display drivers, update the firmware.
   b) I am not sure, but sometimes embedded video or PCIe video card connection may cause this issue. Set it properly in BIOS.
 Regards,
Shiva_JR

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

SydUmar_1
HPE Pro
Solution

Hello ESTAQUET,

Please install the HPE Agentless Management Service on the server - https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/softwaredetails?language=en_US&collectionId=MTX-ada99fb833d94a8b&tab=Important&softwareId=MTX_594cc68cedfe4b40bfa6f232de and update the iLO6 firmware to the latest version - https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/swd/detail?swItemId=MTX_0684fbc8ac1648e5a8ec1f59f5 

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
ESTAQUET
Visitor

Good morning

Thank you for these links it solved my problem

Thank you so much

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @ESTAQUET,

That's excellent! 

We are extremely glad to know the problem has been resolved and we appreciate you for keeping us posted. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo