1758503 Members
2176 Online
108871 Solutions
New Discussion

Windows Server 2022 21H2

JuergenF
Visitor

Windows Server 2022 21H2

Hallo, ich konfiguriere gerade einen ML30 Gen10 Plus mit Windows Server 2022 Standard. Die Version auf der Kauf-DVD war die 21H2. Ich habe alle Updates gemacht, bekomme aber keine Möglichkeit, auf 22H2 oder 23H2 upzugraden.

Kann mir da jemand einen Tipp geben, wie ich vor dem Echtbetrieb die aktuellste Version des Betriebssystems einspielen kann?

Vielen Dank!

Google Translated: 

Hello, I'm currently configuring an ML30 Gen10 Plus with Windows Server 2022 Standard. The version on the purchase DVD was 21H2. I've done all the updates, but I can't get the option to upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2.

Can anyone give me a tip on how I can install the latest version of the operating system before going live?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: Windows Server 2022 21H2

Hi,

Please refer to Microsoft.

More information here.,

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Sunitha_Mod

Re: Windows Server 2022 21H2

Hello @JuergenF,

Let us know if your concern has been addressed.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo