2340 Online
108868 Solutions
New Discussion

Looking for a list of Windows Event log ID from AMS

TDLesto
Regular Visitor

Looking for a list of Windows Event log ID from AMS

Hi

I'm looking for a list of Event Log Id's that are generated by the Agentless management service. Numerous searches have either taken me to HPE links that are now broken or list of ID's that do not match what i'm seeing the the windows system event log.

Below are a list of Event ID's that i've got from creating faults.

Disconnecting a power to a redundant power supply generated the following event ID's

Event ID 2825

Description of Event ID 2825, IML Class Code 11, Event Code 82: System Power Supply: Input Power Loss or Unplugged Power Cord, Verify Power Supply Input (Power Supply 1)
Check the power source, then test and replace any failed power supplies.

Event ID 2825

Description of Event ID 2825, IML Class Code 11, Event Code 54: System Power Supplies Not Redundant
Add a power supply or replace the failed power supply.

Event ID 2822

Description of Event ID 2822: (REPAIRED) System Power Supply: Input Power Loss or Unplugged Power Cord, Verify Power Supply Input (Power Supply 1)
Check the power source, then test and replace any failed power supplies.

Event ID 2822

Description of Event ID 2822: (REPAIRED) System Power Supplies Not Redundant
Add a power supply or replace the failed power supply.

Removing a drive from an array generated the following ID's

Event ID 4879

Description of Event ID 4879, IML Class Code 19, Event Code 20: Slot 0 Storage - Drive at Port 2I Box 3 Bay 8 status changed to Failed
1. Verify cables are good and fully seated.
2. Ensure all drives are fully seated.
3. Set drive to Unconfigured Good
4. Verify backplane, controller, RAID config, and drive compatibility.
5. Replace the defective drive.

Event ID 4873

Description of Event ID 4873, IML Class Code 19, Event Code 33: Slot 0 Storage - Volume 1 status changed to degraded
1. Allow rebuild to complete
2. Verify cables are seated
3. Replace failed drive
4. Install missing drive
5. Replace incorrect drive

Event ID 4870

Description of Event ID 4870: (REPAIRED) Slot 0 Storage - Drive at Port 2I Box 3 Bay 8 status changed to Ok
1. Verify cables are good and fully seated.
2. Ensure all drives are fully seated.
3. Set drive to Unconfigured Good
4. Verify backplane, controller, RAID config, and drive compatibility.
5. Replace the defective drive.

Event ID 4873

Description of Event ID 4873, IML Class Code 19, Event Code 33: Slot 0 Storage - Volume 1 status changed to rebuilding
3. Replace failed drive
4. Install missing drive

Event ID 4870

Description of Event ID 4870: (REPAIRED) Slot 0 Storage - Volume 1 status changed to ok
3. Replace failed drive
4. Install missing drive

As stated none of these Event ID''s shown in the event log are listed in any documentation I have managed to come accross and I'm after documentation that will list all the Windows Event Viewer Event ID's generated by the Agentless Management Service.

1 REPLY 1
MV3
HPE Pro

Re: Looking for a list of Windows Event log ID from AMS

Hello,

The Event IDs originate from Microsoft, and the following link provides the Event IDs to monitor.
Link : https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/identity/ad-ds/plan/appendix-l--events-to-monitor

Cheers...

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo