2777 Online
108871 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: How to open *.depot files on windows

Minal-Deshmukh
Visitor

How to open *.depot files on windows

Hello All,

I am looking for extracting *.depot file on windows.

How to do that?

4 REPLIES 4
Greeshma21
HPE Pro

Hi @Minal-Deshmukh 

Right-click or long-press the file. Then click "Open with" and choose an application.

Refer to this post it might help you.

Regards,
Greeshma

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Minal-Deshmukh
Visitor

Thank you for reponse. When I used this way to extract files from .depot files, the application doesn't work.

shiva_jr
HPE Pro

Hi @Minal-Deshmukh ,
    I believe, the application may be hanging becuase of -
a) The .depot file is of larger size, please try to open the other .depot file of smaller size in same application.
b) verify the server has suffecient resources such as Mamory and should not be loaded with lot of unwanted background processes.
c) The .depot file or an application might have corrupted, please reinstall the application and try opening the other .depot file.
d) The .depot file might not be compatible with the current application. Please update the existing application or use some other alternative application if any.
Regards,
Shiva_JR

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Try WinRAR utility.

Capture.JPG

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo