1758431 Members
2802 Online
108871 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Marvell/Cisco Fibre Channel Coffee Talk Webinar Series

Todd-Owens
Contributor

Marvell/Cisco Fibre Channel Coffee Talk Webinar Series

As the world become more hybrid – from where we work and where our data lives – in the edge or in the cloud - the choice for I/O connectivity becomes critical to optimize data flow, intelligent infrastructure operation and security. While there are lots of technologies available to connect servers and storage together, the most trusted, performant and efficient protocol for connecting servers to shared storage remains Fibre Channel (FC) and NVMe over FC (FC-NVMe).

To help you understand all the new features available in Fibre Channel SANs, Cisco® MDS and Marvell® QLogic® are providing a series of educational webinars on Fibre Channel technology, designed specifically for partners and customers. 

Join Marvell and Cisco for 1 or all of these 30-minute sessions. 
All webinars in this series are at 8:00 AM Pacific / 11:00 AM Eastern time zones.

• Session 1: Aug 10, 2022 – Fibre Channel Today and Tomorrow 
  • Session 2: Sep 14, 2022 – Meeting Customer Expectations with Predictable Performance 
  • Session 3: Oct 5, 2022 – Delivering Secure & Reliable Storage Connectivity 
  • Session 4: Nov 2, 2022 – Providing Simplified Management and Orchestration 
  • Session 5: Dec 7, 2022 – Enabling SAN Visibility and Intelligence 
  • Session 6: Jan 18, 2023 – Future Proof Fibre Channel with NVMe and 64GFC We hope you can join us.

Register Here

1 REPLY 1
sbhat09
HPE Pro

Re: Marvell/Cisco Fibre Channel Coffee Talk Webinar Series

Hello @Todd-Owens,

That would be great! Thanks for sharing the schedule and registration link.

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo