1758432 Members
2692 Online
108871 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Please ignore

DazP
Occasional Visitor

Please ignore

PLEASE IGNORE - I'm just going to deploy a new one and start again with it!

I have inherited a neglected OneView install, which is on version 4.10.

I'd like to get this up-to-date, the inital upgrade path is 4.10.01 > 4.20.01.01 > 5.20.01 and onwards:  HPE OneView - Product Lifecycle and Additional Resources for OV Versions 6.5 (and Earlier) Only

However, 4.20.x does not appear in the archived OV downloads page:  My HPE Software Center

Any ideas where I can find it or if there is an alertnative upgrade path please?

Thanks,

Daz.

2 REPLIES 2
DanCernese
HPE Pro

Well that is pretty inconsistent of us.  Hmm.  There was a great deal of testing & documentation confusion during that year of moving from 4.x to 5.x.

4.20.03 is missing from the download.  It's also possible that 4.10 => 5.00.02 may work (and not be prevented).  If you're stuck waiting for support to get you a copy of 4.20.03 (i.e. 4.10 => 4.20.03 => 5.00..02) then I would try the 5.00.02 directly in the meantime.  Obviously, backup, backup, backup.

[edit]

Yes, certainly if you can re-manage or don't have anything you can't manage again cleanly, definitely install a new one.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Sunitha_Mod

Hello @DazP,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo