Array Performance and Data Protection
1758501 Members
2322 Online
108871 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Nimble: change the alert level for email alerts?

mtdupler
Frequent Visitor

HP Nimble: change the alert level for email alerts?

I have a nimble unit running Version5.2.1.700-882343-opt

We get this message all the time.

Reminder repeat period: 1 day(s)
Type: 10022
ID: 89
Message: The amount of used space in the pool default has reached 88% of free space.

Q: is there a way to change the % of when this alert gets triggered? I have crawled through every setting I can think of and have come up with 0.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Vipin_S
HPE Pro

Re: HP Nimble: change the alert level for email alerts?

Hello , 
By default the Nimble OS designed to call out a warning message when the pool level reaches 85%. This value we cannot change or modify.  Send warning onset alert at 85% and at every 5% until critical.
If this is a false warning we can run some manual commands and clear those entries so that they wont pop-up again.

If you still experience issue - Please contact the support team -   supportcase@nimblestorage.com

Vipin_S
I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

mtdupler
Frequent Visitor

If this is a false warning we can run some manual commands and clear those entries so that they wont pop-up again.

what are the commands? is there a document I can read on these commands?

thanks

Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

No. Those are internal commands and require assistance from the support team. supportcase@nimblestorage.com

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo