1755254 Members
5138 Online
108831 Solutions
New Discussion

Top Solutions of the Month-Mar'24

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Top Solutions of the Month-Mar'24

“Top Solutions of the Month” for Mar'24, from each of the product forum categories.

We extend a hearty applause to acknowledge the community members responsible for these remarkable solutions. A sincere Thank You goes out to all the experts whose unwavering dedication paved the way for these solutions. 

Servers

1. DL360 Gen9 SSD not recognized as HPE 

"Successful operation, thank you all", says a deligted member to @Arnaud Delaloy  & @sushil_P  for their best expertise and collaboration to provide the perfect solution. Exceptional!

Arnaud_Delaloy.PNG                          Sushil_P.PNG

2. HPE Smart Array P816i-a SR Gen10 

@BPSingh helped the member to add the drives to the array by sharing the right support links and instructions. Superb!

BPSingh.PNG

Storage

1. Console command to move tapes in HPE StoreEver MSL3040 

"Thank you very much for the fast answer. mtx was the solution", expresses a satisfied member to @Arnaud Delaloy for the swift solution provided. Awesome!

Arnaud_Delaloy.PNG

2. For volumes using for VMware datastore, which usage type would be a better choice? 

"Thank you for your quick response! Your insights are much appreciated and will definitely help me make an informed decision. Thanks again for your assistance!" says a happy member for the perfect solution shared by @JonPaul . Excellent work! 

JonPaul.PNG

Software

Strong consistency? 

@okalinin  gave the quickest and best explanation to solve the query. Perfect! 

Okalinin.PNG

Updated Images4.jpg

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png